[Ws2-jurisdiction] OFAC: Background Reading -- a few FAQs and Overviews

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Thu Aug 3 10:55:31 UTC 2017

Hello Greg/Staff,

I just like to note that it seem my question wasn't captured on the list.
Here was my question again:

"Can ICANN operation be impacted by OFAC? If Yes, how?"

There is a question no 5[1] that touched on a section of mine but I don't
think the response to question 5 will adequately address my question as I
believe the operation of ICANN is not solely ccTLD/gTLD alone. I have heard
in the past that OFAC list/restrictions does affect ability for certain
people to attend ICANN meetings, also ICANN does not just serve names only.

Regards
1. How could OFAC terms and conditions impact gTLDs and ccTLDs?

<http://goog_1872880453>seun.ojedeji at fuoye.edu.ng
<seun.ojedeji at fuoye.edu.ng>*

Bringing another down does not take you up - think about your action!