[Ws2-jurisdiction] Jurisdiction Subgroup: The Path Forward

parminder parminder at itforchange.net
Sat Aug 12 07:20:53 UTC 2017

On Saturday 12 August 2017 11:37 AM, Seun Ojedeji wrote:
> Hello Greg,
>
> If I recall correctly there was a call to log issues twice now. Can
> you provide the URL where the issues are documented for people to pick
> from OR are you suggesting to hit another reset and start logging
> issues again?
>
> Regards
> PS: I hope I will get a response this time as I don't get response
> from you including when I even write you privately to remind you of my
> question.

To add to this, I asked for the original issues doc twice, and quite
pointedly the second time in a separate email, to which Jorge responded
also asking for it, and reminding that he too had asked for it earlier
once.

This is the most extra-ordinary chair-ship of a working group that I
have ever witnessed! Why dont we just get told what report we have to
sign off on and close the matters.

parminder