[Ws2-jurisdiction] Partial immunity

parminder parminder at itforchange.net
Wed Aug 16 13:01:18 UTC 2017

On Wednesday 16 August 2017 06:26 PM, Greg Shatan wrote:
> Erich,
>
> Partial Immunity is a remedy.

I described it, in the statement of the issue I raised, which is
exemplified in terms of various kinds of ramifications in the docs that
are linked (and submitted to the group) and also a longer description of
the issue is contained in the 5 points that I recently cut pasted from
the old "influence of jurisdiction" doc.. parminder