[Ws2-jurisdiction] Agenda and Master List of Proposed Issues for Upcoming Jurisdiction Subgroup Meeting at 13:00 UTC 30 August 2017

Greg Shatan gregshatanipc at gmail.com
Wed Aug 30 04:09:29 UTC 2017

All:

I have attached the agenda and the master list of proposed issues, collated
from all of the recent submissions on the list and in the Google Doc.  As a
first order of business, we need to confirm that all submissions have been
found and added to this list.  Please review this before the meeting if
possible.  Thanks!

I look forward to our upcoming meeting.