[Ws2-jurisdiction] Jurisdiction on an existing Obstacle

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Sat Feb 11 17:20:28 UTC 2017

Dear Co-Chairs,
Dear Greg
I hope you are conscious of this very issue.
Rather than as Parminder mentioned making a spiral round and come back on
square 1 or in fact square 0 ,pls kindly address this and many other issues
that I rassied in my 13 December message  which extracted from a bulk of
exchanged messages.
I seek advice of Co-CHAIRS AND REQUEST ACTIONS FROM THEM
Regards
Kavouss