[Ws2-jurisdiction] Jurisdiction Questionnaire: RESPONSE REQUESTED

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Sat Jan 7 20:59:10 UTC 2017

Hello Greg,

Thanks for the follow-up, my reasons are quite simple:

1. The goal is to find out if there are indeed valid problems. Hence the
question should be framed as such

2. Since this is not an exercise of "advantages vs disadvantages", asking
for advantages now will not be as useful as knowing the disadvantages,
confirming they are indeed valid problems and then we criticise those
problems (including stating possible advantages we will loose if we needed
to solve the problem identifed).

3. We just cannot exhaust the advantages via this question and if the
should not start this process on a competitive grounds.

4. It is not clear what exactly we intend to use the advantages for at this
initial stage but it's clear why we are asking for disadvantages.

For clarity this is not a redline for me and I will be fine if the group
does not accept the suggestion  so long as adequate reason is provided (I
note Paul opposes, will be good to read reasons). Irrespective of the
group's decision, it should be clear that the volume of advantages vis
disadvantages would not matter but the substance of the responses will be
most important. Hence I hope we will address each of the problems
identified adequately (including addressing them with points that may
exceed those in the responses).

Regards
Sent from my LG G4
Kindly excuse brevity and typos