[Ws2-jurisdiction] Jurisdiction Questionnaire: RESPONSE REQUESTED

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 11:57:09 UTC 2017

Dear Mathieu,
Tks for your comment. But I am not comfortable of what you have concluded.
i.e.
" *I hope this helps bring the questionnaire discussions to a close."*
Instead ,I expected you conclude that * this helps bring the questionnaire
discussions to an acceptable compromise among the members. Pls also
consider the last part of Farzaneh and in this regard*
*As a Co-Chair, of CCWG, I EXPECTED A MORE RECOPNCILIATORY COMMENTS FROPM
YOU. disappointed TOTALLY *
*Kavouss    *