[Ws2-jurisdiction] Jurisdiction Questionnaire: RESPONSE REQUESTED

Paul Rosenzweig paul.rosenzweig at redbranchconsulting.com
Mon Jan 9 19:03:56 UTC 2017

I agree completely with David and Matthew.  In particular this:

"DM: Current jurisdiction has worked well for nineteen years and we just
finished reorganizing things at great expense to better fit within
California with enforceable Empowered Community powers. Is WS2 to change
that?

MS: That is clearly not this group's mandate."

Paul

Paul Rosenzweig

 <mailto:paul.rosenzweig at redbranchconsulting.com>
paul.rosenzweig at redbranchconsulting.com