[Ws2-jurisdiction] Agenda for Meeting #16 at 13:00 UTC

Jorge.Cancio at bakom.admin.ch Jorge.Cancio at bakom.admin.ch
Tue Jan 10 09:26:30 UTC 2017

Dear Greg and all

Please accept my apologies for missing this meeting, but it collides with a prior F2F engagement.

@staff: if any polling takes place, please take into account that I favor alternative 1 for question 4. Also, that I believe that a flexible and constructive approach from all participants regarding this specific questions would help to get our work out of the present impasse. After all, “it’s only a question”… the answers which may come in will be analyzed on their merits by us and the wider CCWG…

Best regards

Jorge