[Ws2-jurisdiction] Additional Materials for our call

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 11:47:25 UTC 2017

Hello Parminder, all

Thanks for bringing the attention of Greg to the suggestion. I want to
assume the document may have been drafted before my suggestion came in. :)

That said, perhaps it may be important to clarify that the proposed
construct also expect that the responder provide verifiable facts. It's
simply going to be in the line of "because of xyz experience or text from a
document, ICANN will not be able carryout abc of her work". I think such
construct will be useful in helping to improve ICANN processes et all.

Therefore I am again putting forward the suggestion so it can be noted
(ofcourse can be reworded to give same meaning):

"Are you aware of any material, documented instance(s) where ICANN has been
or will be unable to pursue the actual operation of its policies and
accountability mechanisms because of ICANN’s jurisdiction? If so, please
provide documentation, including  specific examples and  references to
specific laws."

Regards
PS: The suggestion to ask for disadvantages alone can be removed as an
alternative. I am convinced it's no more necessary based on Greg's comment
about the group's working method.
Sent from my LG G4
Kindly excuse brevity and typos