[Ws2-jurisdiction] Fwd: Jurisdiction Subgroup Questionnaire for CCWG-Plenary

Paul Rosenzweig paul.rosenzweig at redbranchconsulting.com
Tue Jan 10 21:18:23 UTC 2017

Greg

One very tiny “nit” – I assume that the word “jurisdiction” in question four should also have the asterisk that the other three questions have, since we mean the same thing, right?

Paul

Paul Rosenzweig

 <mailto:paul.rosenzweig at redbranchconsulting.com> paul.rosenzweig at redbranchconsulting.com

O: +1 (202) 547-0660