[Ws2-jurisdiction] Fwd: Jurisdiction Subgroup Questionnaire for CCWG-Plenary

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 22:00:59 UTC 2017

Greg,
YES
A lot of efforts were made in this regard.
I will make an statement in the plenary .To this effect IO will also
propose that sufficient commenting period be agreed to allow the répondants
to search, collect and assemble documentation hope those who  unprecedently
were  mobilized to push for their views  as finally and reluctantly now
agreed would not object to that suggestion.
 I also agree with Paul to add Astérix against " Jurisdiction " in Q4
Kavouss