[Ws2-jurisdiction] Was that progress?

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 22:12:41 UTC 2017

Dear All, As you recall, I did ask Greg to provide a formal reply to
Farzaneh Question which deserved to be replied.
I hope Grec , in his presentation would refer to the matter an reply, if
his response would not be convincing  I will raise  the matter and request
the CO-CHAIRS to formally respond in a satisfactory manner.
Regards
Kavouss