[Ws2-jurisdiction] Farzaneh's Question

Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 19:01:25 UTC 2017

Greg

1. You sent a quotation letter from Churchill advising brevity   But you wrote a long passage??!??!!!'n
2. I disagree with your interpretation excluding and comments which could relate to substance of question but not directly yo the letter of question.
You thus jumped into unilateral statement.
What are you doing
Neither you nor the vo-chair are judge
Regards
Kavouss