[Ws2-jurisdiction] [Ext] Fwd: [CCWG-ACCT] CCWG-Accountability Jurisdiction Subgroup Questions for ICANN Legal

Samantha Eisner Samantha.Eisner at icann.org
Thu Mar 2 18:03:14 UTC 2017

Acknowledging receipt.  We will return with an estimated delivery date.

Sam
-
Samantha Eisner
Deputy General Counsel, ICANN
12025 Waterfront Drive, Suite 300
Los Angeles, California 90094
USA
Direct Dial: +1 310 578 8631

From: León Sánchez Ambía <leonfelipe at sanchez.mx<mailto:leonfelipe at sanchez.mx>>
Date: Thursday, March 2, 2017 at 8:14 AM
To: Samantha Eisner <samantha.eisner at icann.org<mailto:samantha.eisner at icann.org>>, John Jeffrey <JJ at ICANN.org<mailto:JJ at ICANN.org>>
Cc: "ccwg-accountability5 at icann.org<mailto:ccwg-accountability5 at icann.org>" <ccwg-accountability5 at icann.org<mailto:ccwg-accountability5 at icann.org>>, ws2-jurisdiction <ws2-jurisdiction at icann.org<mailto:ws2-jurisdiction at icann.org>>, Accountability Staff <accountability-staff at icann.org<mailto:accountability-staff at icann.org>>
Subject: [Ext] Fwd: [CCWG-ACCT] CCWG-Accountability Jurisdiction Subgroup Questions for ICANN Legal

Dear John, dear Sam,

I am forwarding to you the request below from the Jurisdiction subgroup.

We formally and kindly request that you provide the answers to the questions submitted.

Could you also please be so kind to provide us an estimated date of delivery?

Please let us know if you need any clarifications.

Best regards,

León

Inicio del mensaje reenviado: