[Ws2-jurisdiction] Jurisdiction questionnaire - comments - Just Net Coalition

Mueller, Milton L milton at gatech.edu
Mon May 22 19:38:05 UTC 2017

1.   Incorporation under international law. I see no substantive objection to using the existing model of the Red Cross/Red Crescent organisation, as described, with appropriate safeguards for multi-stakeholder governance.

Am I correct that there is no such "international law" at the moment and you are talking about creating an entirely new one, abeit based on the RC "model?"