[Ws2-jurisdiction] Agenda and Documents for Jurisdiction Subgroup Meeting 23 May 2017 @ 1300 UTC.

Greg Shatan gregshatanipc at gmail.com
Mon May 22 20:38:44 UTC 2017

All,

I have attached the proposed agenda for tomorrow's meeting along with
related documents.  The sign up sheets will be circulated later as will
questionnaire evaluations (as soon as they are received from Subgroup
members).

Based on our work plan and on recent discussions of questionnaire
scope/mandate/assignment.  To give us a bit of a fresh start on this topic,
I've tried to collect the relevant portions of the Charter, Final Proposal
and Transition Bylaw necessary to resolve the issue in the "Strawman Draft"
of the Mandate of the Jurisdiction Subgroup.  The document is purposefully
heavy on excerpts from the "primary sources" and light on analysis, so that
the Subgroup can consider the sources and conduct the analysis within the
Subgroup.  Since you've all seen the sources before (and hopefully, read
them), perhaps we can discuss this on tomorrow's call.  In any event, we
can introduce the topic and decide how to proceed.

I look forward to our call.

Thanks!

Greg

*Greg Shatan *C: 917-816-6428