[Ws2-jurisdiction] Agenda and Master List of Proposed Issues for Upcoming Jurisdiction Subgroup Meeting at 13:00 UTC 30 August 2017

Greg Shatan gregshatanipc at gmail.com
Sun Sep 3 20:03:09 UTC 2017

Jorge,

Please see below for responses.

Best regards,

Greg

On Wed, Aug 30, 2017 at 1:37 AM, <Jorge.Cancio at bakom.admin.ch> wrote:

> Dear Greg,
>
> Apologies for missing the meeting, but it conflicts with a prior
> commitment.
>
> As to the issues collated, I have the following comments I would like you
> to consider:
>
> 1) I cannot identify where exactly our submitted issues nr. 2 and 6 are
> included, which dealt respectively about arbitration clauses, and venue for
> resolving conflicts. Could you please clarify?

​Second major topic, third and fourth bullet point
​

> 2) Our submitted issue nr. 3 deals not with "community applications" in
> the specific meaning of the AGB, but generally with TLDs that serve a
> community.

​Thank you for clarifying your intent.  Do you have any proposals for how
to identify TLDs that "serve a community" beyond TLDs that resulted from
approved community-based applications?​

> 3) Our submitted issues contained proposed solutions. Where are these
> solutions listed?

​This is intended to be a census/list of the proposed issues, primarily to
confirm that we did not miss any ​proposed issues.  That said it may be
useful to list the proposed solutions as well.

> Linking to the respective original submissions would be helpful.

​Thank you for the suggestion.  We'll see if we can do that before the next
meeting by adding it to the Google Doc.​  Of course, the Google Doc can be
added to by anyone....