[Ws2-jurisdiction] [EXTERNAL] issues on applicable law

Mike Rodenbaugh mike at rodenbaugh.com
Wed Sep 13 18:11:12 UTC 2017

Apologies that I misspoke, the RAs do have an arbitration venue clause in
LA.  But no choice of law clause.  The agreements signed by new TLD
applicants (Module 6 of AGB) intentionally did not have either a venue or
choice of law clause, as there was no community consensus at the time, and
ICANN required applicants to covenant not to sue ICANN, anywhere, for
anything relating to the new TLD program.

Mike Rodenbaugh
RODENBAUGH LAW
tel/fax:  +1.415.738.8087
http://rodenbaugh.com