[Ws2-jurisdiction] OFAC Recommendation -- Further Suggested Revisions

Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Tue Sep 19 05:30:46 UTC 2017

Dear Paul
Thank you very much for your comments
I am open to soften the text as you suggested e.g. to replace " prove " by " determine" and the term"must" be a less stronger term such as" need" which is between must/ shall/ and may
However, due to the fact that we are severely affected  by the process, may I humbly request you to kindly agree to retain the idea with slightly modified text to also be agreeable to you.
I am jerky awaiting to receive your fair suggestion as soon possible
Regards
Kavouss

Sent from my iPhone