[Ws2-jurisdiction] Revised OFAC Recommendation

Greg Shatan gregshatanipc at gmail.com
Tue Sep 19 07:25:37 UTC 2017

All,

Based on our very fruitful discussions today, I have revised the OFAC
Recommendation in the Google Doc.  Clean and track changes copies are
attached in Word and PDF, showing changes made to the draft that existed
prior to today's call.  You may find it easier to read the "clean" version,
since the call today resulted in a number of recommendations becoming much
more focused, which also resulted in changes to the text leading up to each
recommendation.

Please make comments here or in the Google Doc ASAP.  Our plan is to
present this to the Plenary at the upcoming meeting.  The deadline for
documents is 23:59 UTC on Wednesday, September 20.  To allow for final
clean-up, all comments should be received and resolved no later than 20:00
UTC on Wednesday.

Thank you for your attention to these documents.