[Ws2-jurisdiction] OFAC Rec.s

Erika Mann erika at erikamann.com
Wed Sep 20 21:32:51 UTC 2017

Dear Kavouss -
I'm not blocking anything. Just making a comment with regard to the point
you raised in relation to the Dutch case, insofar that I was saying the
Dutch decision might relate to an EU restriction and not to an US
restriction.

Kind regards,
Erika

On Wed, Sep 20, 2017 at 10:09 PM, Kavouss Arasteh <kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com