[Ws2-jurisdiction] Agenda for Upcoming Jurisdiction Meeting

Jorge.Cancio at bakom.admin.ch Jorge.Cancio at bakom.admin.ch
Wed Sep 27 05:29:51 UTC 2017

Please note my apologies for this meeting as I'll be on travel.
best
Jorge

________________________________

Von: Greg Shatan <gregshatanipc at gmail.com>
Datum: 27. September 2017 um 05:47:39 MESZ
An: ws2-jurisdiction <ws2-jurisdiction at icann.org>
Betreff: [Ws2-jurisdiction] Agenda for Upcoming Jurisdiction Meeting

All,

I have attached our Agenda for the upcoming meeting.  I will circulate accompanying documents shortly.

Please review and reply to my latest email on the OFAC Recommendation; this will help us finalize the OFAC Recommendation on the call.

Please note that remaining calls will be 90 minutes.

I look forward to our call.

Best regards,