[Ws2-jurisdiction] Updated "Applicable Law and Choice of Venue Provisions" Recommendation

Jorge.Cancio at bakom.admin.ch Jorge.Cancio at bakom.admin.ch
Wed Sep 27 05:49:12 UTC 2017

Dear Greg,

In the pdf this is not clear.

Are these changes made in your capacity as rapporteur? or are they personal contributions?

I guess they are the latter. In such case this should be made clear in order to avoid any misunderstandings.

I note for the record that I find troublesome that (without making that clear) you are once again intervening in an open discussion within the group taking very specific positions, instead of letting the debate go forward and helping it reaching consensus when needed.

I cannot speak for Raphaêl of course, bit I wonder why you "revert" to his initial text, which I had suggested to amend aiming at a "common ground" I saw emerging, when Raphaël himself had not done so or had not objected to my suggestions.

Hence, I would like to see the document distributed without your changes or if you insist to circulate the version you have changed that you clearly identify your edits as your personal opinion.

best

Jorge