[Ws2-jurisdiction] Jurisdiction Subgroup Revised Draft Report for Submission to Plenary

Greg Shatan gregshatanipc at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 23:42:14 UTC 2018

All,

Attached is a PDF version of the Subgroup Report for Submission to the CCWG
Plenary. I will send a Word copy later, due to technical difficulties.

Please note that on the consensus call for the two proposed texts at Note
4.1, the Consensus was for “no change.”  As a result, neither proposed text
is included in the Report.

Thank you all for your hard work and difficult compromises.

I look forward to seeing many of you in San Juan.