[Ws2-ombudsman] Ombudsman Assessment: Draft Survey Questions

Lars Hoffmann lars.hoffmann at icann.org
Thu Mar 23 13:42:39 UTC 2017

Dear Subteam,

Please find attached a word document containing draft survey questions, as proposed by the Independent Assessors, Debra and Phil.

I would like to encourage you to review these prior to Monday’s call so that we can have an informed and productive discussion, and hopefully you can come to an agreement with Cameron Ralph on all proposed edits on the call, or shortly thereafter.

If you cannot attend the call but would like to provide comments on the draft, please send a red-line version back to the list. I will collect feedback and provide a collated document during Monday’s call.

Please do not hesitate to reach out on-list or off- in case you have any questions.

Very best,
Lars