[Ws2-ombudsman] Ombudsman Assessment: Next Steps

Sebicann Bachollet sebicann at bachollet.fr
Wed May 24 19:49:43 UTC 2017

Dear Lars,
Dear Bernard,
Dear all,
See my comments and proposals in your mail.
All the best
SeB

> Le 23 mai 2017 à 00:56, Lars Hoffmann <lars.hoffmann at icann.org> a écrit :
>
> Dear Sébastien, dear all,
>
> Following up from yesterday’s call, I wanted to share some information and propose a timetable for next steps.
>
> For those who missed the call – you can find a recording and all relevant documentation here: https://community.icann.org/x/edPRAw <https://community.icann.org/x/edPRAw>.
>
> I have also attached the PPT deck that Phil and Debra used for their presentation.
Thanks

> As for next steps, I would suggest to cancel the call on 29 May (also a public holiday in the US and the UK)
The call was on the 30th. But I think that it didn’t change your proposal to cancel the call as the draft report will not be available prior to the call.

> If there are any outstanding questions on the presentation, you might want to send them to Phil and Debra via this mailing list  – that should also prevent Team members from sending duplicate questions.
Agree.
If you have any questions or comments on the presentation from Phil and Debra please sent them to this mailing list.

> Debra and Phil are scheduled to share with you the draft Report on 30 May – so we could have the next scheduled call on Tuesday 6 June (since 5 June is a public holiday in much of western Europe and possibly beyond).
>
> On 6 June, giving 7 days for Team members to consult the report, Phil and Debra would provide a quick walk-through the report and then allow for Q&A. To be on the safe side, I would suggest scheduling a 90min call for 6 June (we can also finish early).
OK
Bernard can you check if we can have a 90’ call at 5:00UTC (the other slots are already taken) on the 6 of June? (My 30th anniversary :))
I suggest the other calls prior to Joburg to be
Monday 12 June 13:00 UTC
Monday 19 June 19:00 UTC

Then we have an open question
Do we want to try to have a F2F meeting for the one travelling to Joburg?
Maybe during lunch on the 25th June - Day of the Plenary?