[Ws2-ombudsman] CCWG-Accountability-WS2-Ombudsman-DrafRecommendationsV2.3

farzaneh badii farzaneh.badii at gmail.com
Wed Oct 4 15:09:59 UTC 2017

I am sorry I cannot attend this meeting, am traveling.

I have a question from Phil, other than considering a fixed term contract,
how do other recommendations contribute to the independence of the ombuds
office?  Any other recommendation could be added or needed to be added to
enhance independence?

If we can highlight how each recommendation contributes to independence,
efficiency, accountability, etc would be great.

Farzaneh