[Ws2-ombudsman] CCWG-WS2-Accountability-Ombuds (IOO) - Next Meeting Tuesday 20 February 1300 UTC Cancelled

Bernard Turcotte turcotte.bernard at gmail.com
Mon Feb 19 01:06:22 UTC 2018

All,

We have failed to obtain the 5 required confirmations to be able to hold
the above mentioned call and are therefore forced to cancel it.

As noted below we will now consider the current draft to be the final
recommendations of the Ombuds-IOO which will be sent to the
CCWG-Accountability-WS2 plenary Wednesday 21 February 1200 UTC unless there
is significant objection on the list prior to the deadline.

Thank You.

​
Bernard Turcotte
ICANN Staff Support to the CCWG-Accountability-WS2