[Ws2-ombudsman] CCWG-Accountability-WS2 - IOO subgroup meetings in the new year to review Public Comments

Sebicann Bachollet sebicann at bachollet.fr
Thu Jan 4 16:48:31 UTC 2018

Dear colleagues,
Please allow me to first send you my best wishes for 2018 for you and yours.

2018 will allow us to finalize our work on ICANN accountability and for us within the WS2 the enhancement of the ICANN Ombuds Office (IOO).

​​With the extension to the closing dates for the public comments on our report I have worked with Bernard to schedule IOO sub-group calls to discuss and finalize our reports quickly to meet ccwg-accountability WS2 March deadline.

Given the Public Consultations close on Sunday 14 January, we have selected the following dates
Tuesday​​ Jan 1​6​ 1300,​​ ​
Monday ​Jan 22 1900,​​ ​
Tuesday Feb 6 1300
Monday ​​ Feb 12 1900
Tuesday Feb 20 1300

Of course if we don't need all the meetings we will be able to cancel some dates.

You will received calendar invites by our very helpful staff soon.

Thanks for your participation.
All the best
SeB