[Ws2-staff_acct] Staff accountability and the new complaints function

Jordan Carter jordan at internetnz.net.nz
Fri Nov 4 11:18:46 UTC 2016

hi all

I wonder if it is worth pulling together a one pager about this, possibly
in conjunction with the Ombuds group given the links intended (or at least
mentioned by Göran) between the complaints officer and the Ombudsman?

cheers
Jordan

On 2 November 2016 at 14:52, Phil Corwin <psc at vlaw-dc.com> wrote:

> +1 in agreement with Greg
>
> *Philip S. Corwin, Founding Principal*
>
> *Virtualaw LLC*
>
> *1155 F Street, NW*
>
> *Suite 1050*
>
> *Washington, DC 20004*
>
> *202-559-8597/Direct*
>
> *202-559-8750/Fax*
>
> *202-255-6172/cell*
>

> *"Luck is the residue of design" -- Branch Rickey*

Jordan Carter

Chief Executive
*InternetNZ *

+64-4-495-2118 (office) | +64-21-442-649 (mob) | Skype: jordancarter
jordan at InternetNZ.net.nz | www.InternetNZ.nz

*A better world through a better Internet*