[Ws2-staff_acct] Agenda for 13 October 2016 @ 13h UTC

avri doria avri at apc.org
Thu Oct 13 09:56:22 UTC 2016

Hi,

Due to the conflicts, this meeting is cancelled.  Will follow up later
with work that can be done in the interim.

Please check out:

  (https://docs.google.com/document/d/1QvsZC-oEDd0L0D1faBd4b3VXjEAv7jHz0wnQyi5jBZk/edit)

Apologies to anyone who wakes up for this meeting only to find it cancelled. I know i hate that when it happens to me.

and thanks

avri