[Ws2-staff_acct] Draft SubGroup report for Hyderabad.

Carlos Raúl Gutiérrez G. crg at isoc-cr.org
Fri Oct 21 15:11:20 UTC 2016

Thanks Avri!

example:

1. while some staff collect money from Registries for ICANN budget
2. other staff look for compliance performance of the very same
Registries
3. and even other staff works together with the same Registries to make
changes in the policies that affect both, fees and compliance

<Question>

Are all this functions performed by staff working at arms length form
each other, so as to avoid conflicts???? Are each of these staff groups
free to make their own best decisions without interference from the
others?

What do you think?

Carlos Raúl Gutiérrez
+506 8837 7176