[Ws2-staff_acct] Fwd: Info request for Staff Accountability group CCWG WS2

Jordan Carter jordan at internetnz.net.nz
Thu Oct 27 05:41:56 UTC 2016

for the record and for transparency.
Jordan

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jordan Carter <jordan at internetnz.net.nz>
Date: 27 October 2016 at 18:41 NZ Summer Time (UTC+13)
Subject: Info request for Staff Accountability group CCWG WS2
To: ACCT-Staff <acct-staff at icann.org>
Cc: Mathieu Weill <Mathieu.Weill at afnic.fr>, Thomas Rickert <
thomas at rickert.net>, León Felipe Sánchez Ambía <leonfelipe at sanchez.mx>,
avri doria <avri at apc.org>

Dear Accountability staff,

Please find attached some questions and requests for information from the
group of CCWG members working on the WS2 topic regarding staff
accountability.

As identified in our report to the CCWG for consideration at Hyderabad, the
info this document requests is only available within ICANN to the best of
our knowledge. Further, our group cannot make progress on its work until we
know the information set out.

Avri and I would be grateful if you could obtain answers to the questions,
or let us know if there is a different point in the ICANN system to which
we should direct these.

I'll copy this note to the staff accountability email list for their info.

Many thanks in advance for your help, and I look forward to seeing you in
Hyderabad soon!

best,
Jordan

--
Jordan Carter

Chief Executive
*InternetNZ *

+64-4-495-2118 (office) | +64-21-442-649 (mob) | Skype: jordancarter
jordan at InternetNZ.net.nz | www.InternetNZ.nz

*A better world through a better Internet*