[Ws2-staff_acct] Further Postponement - Staff Accountability

Jeff Neuman jeff.neuman at comlaude.com
Mon Sep 12 15:47:33 UTC 2016

I also think the irony is obvious here.

My recommendation is that if we do not have the staff paper by the next scheduled meeting, we start with a discussion of the Dot Registry LLC Independent Review Decision.  That certainly will give us a number of topics to discuss (https://www.icann.org/en/system/files/files/irp-dot-registry-final-declaration-redacted-29jul16-en.pdf).

Jeffrey J. Neuman
Senior Vice President |Valideus USA | Com Laude USA
1751 Pinnacle Drive, Suite 600
Mclean, VA 22102, United States
E: jeff.neuman at valideus.com<mailto:jeff.neuman at valideus.com> or jeff.neuman at comlaude.com<mailto:jeff.neuman at comlaude.com>
T: +1.703.635.7514