[Ws2-staff_acct] Reviewing Delegations document - input pls / welcome

Jordan Carter jordan at internetnz.net.nz
Tue Apr 11 06:04:48 UTC 2017

Dear all

At our last call, we agreed to solicit your thoughts on the delegation
guidelines between the ICANN Board and staff, to help with two tasks:

- see if they work as part of our "Document A" work
- see if we identify any gaps to suggest to ICANN that need filling

As discussed on the call, these are part of evolutionary improvements to
these delegations at ICANN. So they are not perfect and are being adjusted
and changed from time to time.

The guidelines are attached and are available here:
https://www.icann.org/en/system/files/files/delegation-of-authority-guidelines-08nov16-en.pdf

*Please share your thoughts on list.*

My next task is to draft a one pager that contextualises this document and
brings the community part in. I hope to get that to you in the next 48 hrs.

many thanks
Jordan

--
Jordan Carter

Chief Executive
*InternetNZ *

+64-4-495-2118 (office) | +64-21-442-649 (mob) | Skype: jordancarter
jordan at InternetNZ.net.nz | www.InternetNZ.nz

*A better world through a better Internet*