[Ws2-staff_acct] Staff Accountability: 'My comments re now added to Google Docs text

George Sadowsky george.sadowsky at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 17:22:55 UTC 2017

All,

All of my specific comments are now added to the Google Docs version of your document A.  I've been quite blunt in my comments, so you can accept them or not.  My goal has been to accentuate what I think is key and separate out the unnecessary and misleading text.  You should treat them as personal comments, although I suspect that quite a few of my colleagues would be in agreement.

ICANN has a history of creating long papers.  That tendency is now more under control, but there seems to be the idea that if a paper isn't comprehensive, the work hasn't been done properly.  IMHO that is generally untrue. If your group submitted a 3-4 page report that coalesced on an agreed upon problem statement, a description of why you think it's a problem, and recommendations to ameliorate and/or solve the problem, I am sure that it would be welcome.

If you think that I've helped you, I'm pleased.  If you think that I haven't helped, tell me why and what you don't want me to do again.  If you think I can help in different ways, tell me.

George