[Ws2-staff_acct] Agenda for meeting week 1 2017; 5 Jan 0500

avri@acm.org avri at doria.org
Wed Jan 4 02:36:01 UTC 2017

Hi,
I don't think we did. Sounds like a good idea.
Avri
Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device
-------- Original message --------From: Jordan Carter <jordan at internetnz.net.nz> Date: 1/3/17  21:13  (GMT-05:00) To: avri at acm.org, ws2-staff_acct at icann.org Subject: Re: [Ws2-staff_acct] Agenda for meeting week 1 2017; 5 Jan 0500
I missed a few meetings end of last year but have we discussed the staff reply to our questions?
If not, shall we add that?