[Ws2-staff_acct] Reminder - thoughts on doc A

Jordan Carter jordan at internetnz.net.nz
Mon Jan 9 21:21:13 UTC 2017

Hi all

A reminder from our last call - there's an action on participants in the
Staff Accountability group to have a look at the working draft of the
document that looks at relationships between Board, Staff and Community in
ICANN:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1wXuZw-VFeMLT3B5UHLU_nY1SWyzp6-VLeVZF1FY0UDk/

It's my task to edit and reconcile those comments later this week.

*If you are able to add your input by Midnight Wednesday UTC that would be
helpful.*

Thanks!
Jordan

--
Jordan Carter

Chief Executive
*InternetNZ *

+64-4-495-2118 (office) | +64-21-442-649 (mob) | Skype: jordancarter
jordan at InternetNZ.net.nz | www.InternetNZ.nz

*A better world through a better Internet*