[Ws2-staff_acct] Document A (Board Staff Community) second draft

Jordan Carter jordan at internetnz.net.nz
Wed Jan 18 00:56:53 UTC 2017

Hi all

In prep for our meeting Thursday 19 January at 19h UTC, Avri and Klaus and
I have been prepping a second draft of the Document A paper. This will be a
main agenda item at the call.

You can find a clean copy here: <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1wGRrJZ-
i7WA0uYBIHaB5Q3ssqfRmbAcgHJwlQ6scHZY/edit#>

Marked up from the last version, w lots of comments etc (and thus quite
slow): <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1wXuZw-VFeMLT3B5UHLU_nY1SWyzp6-
VLeVZF1FY0UDk/edit>

We think it needs a thorough edit to make it clearer and simpler to grab
the key concepts, as at the moment it is quite long and opaque.

*From this Thursday's call it would be great to get feedback and input from
people, and your agreement to the possibility of another further edit. From
there, the document can go into the CCWG once we do an online check for
contentment.*

What are your thoughts?

Jordan

--
Jordan Carter

Chief Executive
*InternetNZ *

+64-4-495-2118 (office) | +64-21-442-649 (mob) | Skype: jordancarter
jordan at InternetNZ.net.nz | www.InternetNZ.nz

*A better world through a better Internet*