[Ws2-staff_acct] Proposed Agenda for 7 June 13 UTC

avri doria avri at apc.org
Mon Jun 5 17:43:28 UTC 2017

Hi,

Agenda can be found in:
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1dLBTRM64ivOaU-aHsUjYdDHXQL8Fy92Px4P3bRvRmSE/edit?usp=sharing>
(pdf attached)

Pam has delivered some fine edits to the recommendations which I have
accepted in the document. I suggest people review and comment &c.

I worked for a bit on my assignment of writing the explanation.  For
some reason I decided that mapping each of the recommendations to the
issue it addresses should be my first chore.  Built a table and I am
struggled with the mapping of the recommendations we have and the issues
we identified. It needs sanity checking.  I am continuing work on the
written explanations today but any comment &c. from group participants
would be welcome.

<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1vH5su7SDGE0i_rTstbYJ7tIaOFuRnV4dfqpwMTPoYa8/edit?usp=sharing>

Avri

---