[Ws2-staff_acct] Agenda for 8 May 19UTC

Herb Waye herb.waye at icann.org
Tue May 9 08:39:42 UTC 2017

Hi Avri, sorry I missed the call, am in Madrid and the time zone change brought the call later in the evening and I completely missed the notification. See you next week. Herb

Herb Waye
ICANN Ombudsman

https://www.icann.org/ombudsman

https://www.facebook.com/ICANNOmbudsman

Twitter: @IcannOmbudsman

ICANN Expected Standards of Behavior:

https://www.icann.org/en/system/files/files/expected-standards-15sep16-en.pdf
Community Anti-Harassment Policy
https://www.icann.org/resources/pages/community-anti-harassment-policy-2017-03-24-en
Confidentiality
All matters brought before the Ombudsman shall be treated as confidential.  The Ombudsman shall also take all reasonable steps necessary to preserve the privacy of, and to avoid harm to, those parties not involved in the complaint being investigated by the Ombudsman.The Ombudsman shall only make inquiries about, or advise staff or Board members of the existence and identity of, a complainant in order to further the resolution of the complaint.  The Ombudsman shall take all reasonable steps necessary to ensure that if staff and Board members are made aware of the existence and identity of a complainant, they agree to maintain the confidential nature of such information, except as necessary to further the resolution of a complaint