[Ws2-staff_acct] Additional meeting 22 May 19 UTC

avri doria avri at apc.org
Fri May 19 16:19:01 UTC 2017

Hi,

After scheduling discussions it seems that Krista, the CO, can make a
meeting on 22 May 1900 UTC.  I am hoping that Herb can also make it. I
would like to plan this meeting with the single topic of: CO & Ombuds
Roles & Responsibilities as they relate to Staff Accountability.

I have not yet cancelled the previously scheduled meeting for later in
the week (24 May 13 utc) yet, but will unless there is a feeling that we
could make progress on the document.  In some part this depends on how
industrious I, and perhaps others, are in the next few days in adding
content to the evolving report.

Hope people can make this meeting.

Thanks

avri