[Ws2-staff_acct] CCWG-Accountability-WS2-StaffAcct - Next meeting and next steps

Bernard Turcotte turcotte.bernard at gmail.com
Thu Feb 15 00:02:28 UTC 2018

All,

Given the positive comments with respect to the latest draft of the
recommendations we are proposing the following way forward:

   - We are proposing a meeting of the Staff Acct sub-group Tuesday
   February 20 1900 UTC to finalize the latest version of the recommendations.
      - As per the current procedure we will require 5 confirmation of
      attendance to confirm the meeting 36 hours prior to the proposed meeting
      time.
      - Please reply to this email or to the list to confirm you
      participation by Monday 19 February 0700 UTC. If we do not obtain 5
      confirmations the meeting will be cancelled.
   - If we are obliged to cancel the Tuesday 20 February 1900 UTC meeting
   we will consider that the latest draft of the recommendations as final and
   these will be forwarded to the plenary 21 February for a reading at its
   Wednesday 28 February 1900 UTC meeting.

Thank You.

Bernard Turcotte
ICANN Staff Support to the CCWG-Accountability-WS2

for Jordan.