[Ws2-transparency] WS2 Transparency

Michael Karanicolas michael at law-democracy.org
Wed Aug 10 14:44:38 UTC 2016

Hi all,

Hope everyone is keeping well. Just following up on our call last week, I
am attaching some relevant background documents on whistleblower protection
systems and on access to information, which should be useful as background
research. If anyone else has materials to share we would welcome that, of
course.

Just a reminder to please input any suggestions you have for
thematic ​​areas of investigation to the Google doc I attached in my
previous email. We'd like to receive your suggestions by 16 August, so we
can process them in advance of our scheduled conversation on the 18th.
Alternately, and if you prefer, you can also email any suggestions directly
to me and I'd be happy to input them myself.

Best wishes,

Michael