[Ws2-transparency] Scheduling Change for WS2 Transparency Subgroup

Michael Karanicolas michael at law-democracy.org
Tue Aug 30 14:56:22 UTC 2016

Hi all,

Just a note to let you know that we've had to tweak the call schedule,
due to a conflict on my part. The new schedule for calls is as
follows:

0500 UTC on 09/09
1300 UTC on 09/22
1900 UTC on 10/06

My apologies for the change.

I also wanted to remind participants in the subgroup that we are still
hoping to hear from more of you as part of the current, written
consultation. We have our thematic overview for the consultation
settled, as attached again, and are looking for more inputs regarding
the specific problems people see in the system.

Best wishes,

Michael Karanicolas
Senior Legal Officer
Centre for Law and Democracy