[Ws2-transparency] Meetings

Michael Karanicolas michael at law-democracy.org
Fri Jul 29 14:29:57 UTC 2016

Hi,

Thanks for getting in touch. The WS2 Leadership Kickoff Call just
happened on Wednesday, and Chris and I wanted to wait until after that
discussion to start things moving. We're looking at scheduling our
first meeting either for late next week or shortly thereafter, and
will be in touch with more specifics soon.

Great to hear you're chomping at the bit to get going! We are excited as well.

Mike