[Ws2-transparency] 1st draft -- Improvements to Whistleblower Policy

Barbara Wanner bwanner at uscib.org
Wed Oct 5 20:48:57 UTC 2016

Hi Everyone,

I realize we’re scrambling to re-schedule our upcoming call, but I wanted to get this to the group in advance.

Attached is my first crack at the whistleblower improvements thematic section. As we discussed on 22 September, it uses the NAVEX report as a reference but elaborates further on some of the recommendations. I was frustrated throughout by an inability to access the actual Policy, which evidently is only available on the employee portal.

There is no pride in authorship here. I welcome and encourage edits from everyone, and in one section, in particular, I pose questions to the group about whether you support one of the NAVEX recommendations (about extending the Policy to “Business Partners). I hope those who participated in the ATRT2 review, which recommended the NAVEX review, can help to refine and improve this. At least we have some words on paper to get the process moving… yes?

Best regards,
Barbara