[Ws2-transparency] WS2 Transparency - Call with ICANN Legal has been Scheduled

Michael Karanicolas michael at law-democracy.org
Wed Aug 30 19:22:26 UTC 2017

Hi,

Thanks Robin. The call is just going to be me. I was told that it would be
easier to arrange as a direct conversation rather than a roundtable-type
thing. But I will of course be reporting back to the group afterwards, to
take the process forward, and I will take good notes about the substance of
the conversation.

Best,

Michael