[Ws2-transparency] [Ext] FW: Transparency & Ombudsmen Groups

Michael Karanicolas michael at law-democracy.org
Tue Jan 17 20:36:51 UTC 2017

Hi,

Sure - I think that we're anticipating substantial feedback from ICANN
staff during the public comment period - there are several areas where
I'm sure they're going to want to weigh in, including here.

I think it's fine to keep the Ombudsman's review "post-decision", as
you suggest. So instead of requiring "approval", we'll require a
"review".

Unless there are any objections, that seems like a good avenue forward to me.

Thanks again for your engagement here,

Michael